Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I like the color! I have struggled with this myself. I miss having bags, but I don't personally enjoy the looks of them on this bike. I am really glad you found something that works for you! Even if things aren't to my taste, I love seeing what people do to personalize their rides!

·
Registered
36 Posts
You have me reconsidering my decisions on the direction I went! Damn that is nice. Love everything about it. Since I dont go for long rides, not sure I need the bags, but that looks great. Love the fairing with speakers as well!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You have me reconsidering my decisions on the direction I went! Damn that is nice. Love everything about it. Since I dont go for long rides, not sure I need the bags, but that looks great. Love the fairing with speakers as well!
Bags are not just for long trips. It’s nice to be able to go to the grocery store on the bike and be able to fit $80 worth of groceries in them. Haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk is the website for Fairing and Hardbags. All necessary hardware for mounting comes with them.
Looks great! I'm curious: Did you order them from Tsukayu directly or a 3rd party, and did Tsukayu paint them or did someone else? The reason I ask is because I ordered the same bags (not the fairing though) color matched for my 2020 Pearl Hawkseye Blue back in July from MeanCycles. They told me that Tsukayu has been unable to get the paint from the States because of pandemic supply chain issues. They said they can send them to me primed, if I want to have someone else order the paint and paint them, or I can wait. I chose to wait, and...I'm still waiting 6 months later. If Tsukayu was able to get the paint for yours recently, I have hope that mine may be on the way soon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks great! I'm curious: Did you order them from Tsukayu directly or a 3rd party, and did Tsukayu paint them or did someone else? The reason I ask is because I ordered the same bags (not the fairing though) color matched for my 2020 Pearl Hawkseye Blue back in July from MeanCycles. They told me that Tsukayu has been unable to get the paint from the States because of pandemic supply chain issues. They said they can send them to me primed, if I want to have someone else order the paint and paint them, or I can wait. I chose to wait, and...I'm still waiting 6 months later. If Tsukayu was able to get the paint for yours recently, I have hope that mine may be on the way soon!
I ordered them primed ready to paint. I had them in 2 weeks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts