Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to get a new set of pipes. Ive been torn between the Hard Krome Dual Radius and the Samson Warlord II. What do you think???

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I have Samson Warlord Slashers on mine and love them.They build top quality pipes.I took the baffles before I ever fired it up I think it makes it a lot easier.I took the handle off a 5 gallon bucket formed a hook on one end hooked the baffle and jerked i t out. Now she shakes the ground.:D Sorry I got side trackeed.I see how the Hard Chrome gives access to the shock adjuster.I bought my Samsons from Metric Thunder great place to buy from best price I found.Oh exhaust flanges have up an down sometimes they are not marked. If bolts dont line up roll the other way .Lesson learned hard way.Lol.

·
Registered
513 Posts
the hard krome look way more custom. they flow well with the furys lines!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Here's the deal:
If your going to buy an exhaust, you have the option of having MFR build you just about any pipes there is, for the same price as all the other common exhaust. How can you go wrong with that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
i have the warlords (the first set of cannons they made) and i LOVE them. way better than i expected.

·
Registered
120 Posts
honestly without a crossover tube, anything around 75% will suffice.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have the HD's and personally I like them. I think they are the best looking pipes for the Fury I've seen, can't vouch for the sound. With that said, I don't get warm fuzzies from VA Bank's posts to links about problems.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered a set of Samson Warlord II Hell Raisers a few weeks ago. I was told originally they would ship within a week. Three days later I was told they would ship in 10 days. Still no pipes! Samson quit taking calls last week so I changed my order to Cobra Swepts.

The Cobras are so similar to the Hell Raisers that I was already on the fence of whether to get the Cobras or the Samsons. In my opinion the Cobras cover the ugly swingarm a little better than the Samsons, but so many people have the Cobras that I wanted something different. However, I haven't even seen another Fury in my area much less a Fury with Cobras.

Looks like there's a reason that there are so many Cobras out there, they're the only one that can get their products into their customer's hands in a timely manner!!!!! Good business practice!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Samson Hell Raisers

I just order a set 2 weeks ago. i called metric thunder this week and they said samson had a bach at the chromers and that they should ship by next tuesday. Samson really needs to step up to the game if they want customers to buy or keep buying them pipes. this is insane :mad:

but i will give metric thunder props they have kept me informed the whole time

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
If you don't go with MFR I would defiantly go with the Samson's! The HK's look out of place and in my eye have no flow at all. The two pipes don't flow together. That's JMO. The Samson's are also much louder then the cobras! Plus the Samson's are proven! Never heard of one breaking in half! WTF!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I still ride with my Samson's... holding up good and strong. :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I read that article about the HK pipes crackin. WTF IS THAT ABOUT?!? I was leanin toward those but now im leanin back towards the hell raisers.

I have v&h cruisers for a vtx1300 on there now. Im happy with em but just lookin for a change i guess.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I am kinda surprised to hear negative comments about the HK’s. I had a set on my Shadow and they blew the Cobra’s on my Fury away. Much better sound and quality.

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
I have the HK sideburner and it sounds awesome. I haven't had anything crack. I like the look of the HK's. JMO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts