Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have install a Harley 49 state muffler into my fury. Sounds cool with low hum sound. Anyone have done that before? Having very minimal backfire with stock air filter. Should I be bothered to install Fuel manager?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
No, so long as you have baffles in them, you should be fine... if the backfiring starts to get worse though, consider a fuel controller.

Sent from my Droid using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I have install a Harley 49 state muffler into my fury. Sounds cool with low hum sound. Anyone have done that before? Having very minimal backfire with stock air filter. Should I be bothered to install Fuel manager?
I wouldn't worry about the F/C as much as the muffler. I don't believe Harley has developed a muffler yet that will stay together through 49 states!!! LOL.

Cheers

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the F/C as much as the muffler. I don't believe Harley has developed a muffler yet that will stay together through 49 states!!! LOL.

Cheers
what bar said.lmao

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts

Cheers
lol that's wrong as two boys f**king lol.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
THis is Fury Forum.:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts