Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I thought I'd share this funny story that happened today. My Fury was parked out front of a local lunchtime spot where you can sit outside and gets pretty packed. The whole joint was checkin' it and after a few, two Harley Boyzz circled it, raised eyebrows, and were like "Nice Custom Ride Boss!" - what is it? I replied, It's a Honda. Then the heads started shakin' and the moaning kicked up. I asked what they ride and the response was ..... the V-rod. I asked where was it and got ....... it's in the shop but it's way nicer than this.
Then some other customers eating started laughing and actually asked them why their bikes were in the shop. They began to walk away huffin' n puffin' but then the best part happened - they got into a Honda Ridgeline.

You can't make this up.

Larry ;)
New York

·
Registered
125 Posts
You got to love those harley boys. You should have asked them how much they had to pay for those bikes that are in the shop.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Guy at work is always Harley this Harley that yada yada yada. But drives a Honda Accord. I am like Mmmm Hmmm!
I don;t bash others bikes I mean you ride what you choose to ride. I don't care. But never say your Harley is a better bike than my Honda. It may cost more, have more chrome, stereos, bags, whatever. But its NOT a BETTER bike. Thats like saying Chevy makes a better car. Simply untrue. (Sorry Chevy owners)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts