Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Has anyone purchased the cobra Air Intake yet? if so how do u like it? does it seam to be a quality part? and does it give u any better air flow?
There's a couple of people that have ordered it already, should either be about ready to go to their house or on the way to their houses now...

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
I ordered it a few weeks ago through Phat and I was told on friday 4/9 that it will be Mid May. I was going to call cobra direct and see what's happening
That's what I figured. When they told me it would be mid to late April, I knew it would be later than that. :rolleyes: When I receive mine and get it installed I will post up.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Oh he'll be buying one, maybe two.....:D Just order a couple, Dave. They're only $250.00 each. LOL
Ha Ha, To funny.You never know when your gonna need some good spare part! I do like it but I need the seat first then I'll put one of these on the self once I get tired of the spike. $250 is a great price!

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Ha Ha, To funny.You never know when your gonna need some good spare part! I do like it but I need the seat first then I'll put one of these on the self once I get tired of the spike. $250 is a great price!
My dealer said he would sell it to me for $225.00. I save a whole $25.00! :rolleyes: Big deal. Not that much savings when you consider the money I've spent at that place. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.