Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to order the Fuggin mayhems and Im lookin to get the heat shields too. Has anyone seen what they look like or even better does anyone have any pics of them? Im struggling ordering these without seein them first. thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't think they are available yet. Last I heard, Fuggin Fab is still trying to get the backorders out the door, then once they get caught up, they will start production on the heat shields. I'm sure if you stay tuned to the forum you will know as soon as they do when they will be available.

·
Registered
153 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
i've been talking through email with doug at fuggin fab. i've placed my order for the mayhems and i believe they're scheduled to ship out at the end of the week. possibly another week or two for the fuel controller though. according to some of the people at fuggin fab, the heat shields detract from the look and aren't really necessary. of course, a shorter rider may want to give that a little more consideration. I'm 6'0" and I've been told I shouldn't have a problem without the heat shields. I got the mayhems in chrome and they are internally ceramic coated. I think that'll help. Don't ride in shorts ;)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Suvettez: Fuggin wants $150 for the heat shields. If you are concerned about the temp of the pipes, feel free to contact me and you can come look at my viper 2's. I am off of the GSP at exit 120, so we live really close.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Suvettez: Fuggin wants $150 for the heat shields. If you are concerned about the temp of the pipes, feel free to contact me and you can come look at my viper 2's. I am off of the GSP at exit 120, so we live really close.
Ill probably take u up on that offer. Thank you sir

1 - 8 of 8 Posts