Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was browsing the HD Forums last night to see what kind of shit the Fury was getting. Did not find much, but am sure it's there. Did read a funny post from one of the hardcore HD biker dudes. Stated that "sure HD's leak oil. Hell, if I had wanted a bike that didn't leak oil I would have bought a fu----- Honda." LMAO!!!!!!!!::D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Was browsing the HD Forums last night to see what kind of shit the Fury was getting. Did not find much, but am sure it's there. Did read a funny post from one of the hardcore HD biker dudes. Stated that "sure HD's leak oil. Hell, if I had wanted a bike that didn't leak oil I would have bought a fu----- Honda." LMAO!!!!!!!!::D
Most of my friends ride Harleys but all of them like the look of the Fury they're just stuck on the Harley Image. To each his own.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Thats what you pay for. Heritage. 20 years ago which is how old their technology is the seals weren't as fancy as now adays so therefore you had leaking fluids. That is how you know you got a genuine harley davidson. That's how you know you got heritage.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
do like i do.when you go to a show or a get together carry a sqirt bottle of old oil,when you park sqirt some under your bike.all you hear all niti is damn thats a good looking harley.then tell them its a honda and watch their faces. RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
You know why Harley has so many billboards along the highway don’t you? It’s so their riders know how far the next service department is.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Actually saw some liquid coold harley's up at americade last year and boy were they UGLY! I guess they're having trouble though being able to make a radiator to actuall cool the engine yet small enough to look decent.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Funny how people can not see past their own nose..Its just strange how people think they need to own what everyone else owns and dress just like everyone else and then have the courage to think they are outlaws or something special.The hardley is not comparable to a Fury in any way shape or form except I guess they both are motorcycles...The problem is Harley owners are either extremely stupid or so lame that they need to fit in with the rest of the crowd..The sad part is its every in life My Chevy is better than your ford,or my american car is better than your foreign.It doesn't even make sense The reason that there are more than one style of anything is choice.If everyone only bought one thing or were offered one thing.How boring would that be.I watched the Fury vs Rocker video.The F#CKIN GUY is retarded..How can something handle better ride better and look better lose...His comment is Its not a Hardley..WTF.Then they compare it to $30,000 big dog...Where are we heading...I guess any moron can speak.
.Sorry bout the rant

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Your rant is all good, bro! I love that youtube vid of the rocker vs fury simply because it makes me laugh. hearing that guy say something to the effect of "when people look at the fury they don't look at it, they glance at it and are drawn to the harley" I'm sorry but all harley's look very similar to me and it's not a look I'm interested in! Furthermore, I've had so many people eye bangin my bike and NOT once was I snubbed for a harley. In fact I've seen harley guys get jealous of my eye candy! But you should see some peoples faces when I tell them it's a honda. Their jaw drops and they just shit bricks!:D HOWEVER, it just goes to show you what I value in a motorcycle/ride (Reliability, smoothness, ease of operation, UNIQUENESS, etc.) is completely different than what someone else may value. To hear someone say "it rides too easy, shifts too easy, and is wayyyyy too ballanced" reminds me of this fact. The harley guys they like the shit that makes them feel rough and tough: massive vibrations, hard to handle, sluggish shifting, etc. and if that means in order to acquire those characteristics you have to buy a bike that pukes fluids, overheats constantly, and can only ride for 30 minute intervals then that's the price they are willing to pay. To each their own!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Was on the BD forum and a few threads called our bikes a FURBY...

I think RSS was over there also

The sweet crazy looking toy BITD!:mad:

What ever I thought it was funny really.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I went to the internatonal motorcycle expo and imagine my surprise when all the HD bikes looke the same as last year and the year before and the year before and so on. The european bikes had an onslaught of new and tricked out bikes. Wasn't a bad show. I did see the matte orange fury and have to say that isn't a color that I would ever choose on the bike but yes it's different. Below are 3 hondas that got a lot of attention and a yamaha stratoliner. I was pissed BMW wasn't there. Really wanted to see the SS1000R.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
SInce someone mentioned air cooled vs liquid, i've always been surprised that these 1300's don't put out more power considering they're liquid cooled. I remember looking up the specs once on similar displacment v-twin air cooled engines and was surprised at difference.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
:eek: that is one HUGE radiator!! But I love the headlight on that beast, vic!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts