Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had my bike almost 3 weeks,,put over 400 miles on it,,onething is for sure this bike turns some heads,,from riding down the highway and people pulling beside me and nodding there heads to women yelling out there car windows saying thats a hot bike,,to people walking up to me as I pull in somewhere especially a gas station that has alot of pumps,,it gets attention. I am truly pleased with everything about this bike,,Its a nice riding machine,,Havent found any flaws . Did 89 miles today and I just cant get enough,,cant stay off it,,always out polishing it. Go Fury,,,Just wanted to talk about it,,,im sure everyone in here has probably gotten the same responses. :D

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
WildBill, you do have a Blue Fury and that type of attention is to be expected. Especially from the opposite sex. They are checking you out, just as much as the bike. Having a Blue Fury, also carries with it a lot of responsibility. Be careful my friend, not to let more than 3 women around you and your bike at any one time. I’m here for you bud, cause I understand.:D

WildBill is new to the Fury, so I’m sure he would appreciate any advice you could offer.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WildBill, you do have a Blue Fury and that type of attention is to be expected. Especially from the opposite sex. They are checking you out, just as much as the bike. Having a Blue Fury, also carries with it a lot of responsibility. Be careful my friend, not to let more than 3 women around you and your bike at any one time. I’m here for you bud, cause I understand.:D

WildBill is new to the Fury, so I’m sure he would appreciate any advice you any of you could offer.
AH Rich you are too good my friend,,lol,,thanks for making me smile,,people like you are hard to come by,,along with steveo,,Tony,,Redspawn,,ruppy,seadawg,Dave,,,you guys have been a big help,,lol pssst dont say that out loud my wife might hear you:D you guys will be happy to know the lolli pops should be coming off tommorrow,,,:D

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Gotten everything from positive to the rare negative about this bike, and even though those negative have a slight impact when it comes to this bike, it is still getting that head turner or second look... and that's what makes it a special bike...

Plastic parts... sure, but boy do the lines go well on this bike... Honda?! Sure, but check out how the lines look like a nicely defined lady... Even stock this thing get's noticed as has been pointed out by some of our not so credit card happy friends... Overall, for looks... this thing rocks... To show it off more though Bill, in the long run... get some gel in that seat of yours.

But, gratz on getting rid of those lollipops :D

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this season because there should be a lot more of them on the road. I went several bike runs last year and on every run my ride was the one covered by a crowd who had either never seen the Fury or had heard about it or just others who were trying to figure out what make of bike it was. At first it was really pretty cool but by the end of the season I didn't even want to go on another run because of it. At least now the newness will have worn off and I will be able to enjoy the runs a little more with spending the afternoon answering questions.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ok kewl beans wasnt sure what u meant thanks for letting me know,,appreciate that lester,,I hate chat sometimes,,never know how to read people,,:D
Cool beans.

I guess I need to elaborate. What I should have posted was: 1. Yes, this is a cool bike. 2. Most women are so wrapped up in themselves that they have no idea what is going on around them. 3. Are they commenting on the bike because they see a ring and know that that person is "off limits".

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool beans.

I guess I need to elaborate. What I should have posted was: 1. Yes, this is a cool bike. 2. Most women are so wrapped up in themselves that they have no idea what is going on around them. 3. Are they commenting on the bike because they see a ring and know that that person is "off limits".
ah,,lmao yes thats better,,now i understand OBI WAN,,,ty master:D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Lemme change this to boobs for the convo. If they comment on the nice lines but plastic parts ask how many girls with nice lines but plastic parts they would sleep with!?!?!?!?!??!? im sure they would reconsider what they say. I know i would but im drunk right now and cant be responsible for my actions

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.