Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are several members who live around this area so I thought I'd let you know I'll be down there this Friday through Sunday 5/20-5/22. I'll be in town for the Jimmy Buffett concert and will be staying at the NYLO in Plano. Not sure how much riding we'll do when we get there but if you live close or will be in the area then let me know and maybe we can meet up. I'm riding with 5-6 HD's so it would be nice to see another Fury or two.

·
Registered
829 Posts
If my bike was not just wrecked I would be glad to go ride! I live just a couple miles from where the concert is going to be in Frisco and work close to the NYLO too. Let me know if you guys meet up somewhere in the area and I can drive the cage to check out the bikes.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If my bike was not just wrecked I would be glad to go ride! I live just a couple miles from where the concert is going to be in Frisco and work close to the NYLO too. Let me know if you guys meet up somewhere in the area and I can drive the cage to check out the bikes.
I hate to hear the cage made you lay it down...glad your ok. We'll be hanging out at the NYLO Friday night b/c they have a Buffett party there and we'll be at the concert Saturday (tailgating all day). If you can swing by Friday night sometime PM me and maybe we can meet up. I see I might be riding in rain the whole weekend but hoping it holds out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts