Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading to Yuma for the weekend and was wondering if anybody out there want to meet up and go for a short/medium ride, send me an e-mail as I will be checking my e-mail from time to time. Later, have a safe ride this weekend guys!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I will be heading to Yuma for the weekend and was wondering if anybody out there want to meet up and go for a short/medium ride, send me an e-mail as I will be checking my e-mail from time to time. Later, have a safe ride this weekend guys!
Be safe and watch out for the gila monsters!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,738 Posts
ats rite rub it in.lol.20 degrees here.have a good trip.ride a little extra for us.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will watch out for gila monsters & the snowbirds like 460 coming down... :) ride safe guys & thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No takers yet?.. hopefully somebody out there in Yuma has a Fury that wants to go for a mid day run or a night run :D

e-mail me if you do...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts