Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a black headlight bucket? Does Honda make this or is there an aftermarket one? Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I don't think Honda makes one in black, and I have never seen an aftermarket one. Just get yourself a spare, and paint it.

Reactions: boatwire and Gizmo

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my game plan. Thanks man! Be safe!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going more towards red and black and starting to eliminate some chrome myself.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a black headlight bucket? Does Honda make this or is there an aftermarket one? Thanks for the replies.

See attached pictures. Color matches stock handlebars flawlessly.

STOCK

eBay link

**be advised you are biting off a heck of a wiring project

That bucket will fit 5 3/4" headlights

·
Registered
61 Posts
Also you will need a headlight adapter bracket, i used the one from Accutronix. Email [email protected] talk to Lu, mine is polished (not chrome) and got it 6 days after ordering.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also you will need a headlight adapter bracket, i used the one from Accutronix. Email [email protected] talk to Lu, mine is polished (not chrome) and got it 6 days after ordering.
Thats what I was looking for. Thanks so much for the help and info RPM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts