Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I know the daymaker goes with it but I don't want one..I have an LED headlight that I have bought and want to use it...how do I get rid of all the wiring inside the original headlight????...and what is it alll for?...
I have used the search function too..thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Actually you can loosen the bundles from the bracket inside and peel back the sleeve to separate the three head light wires and isolate them into their own cover. Then reroute the rest of the bundle under the tank. The handlebar control wires are long enough to reroute back under the tank.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually you can loosen the bundles from the bracket inside and peel back the sleeve to separate the three head light wires and isolate them into their own cover. Then reroute the rest of the bundle under the tank. The handlebar control wires are long enough to reroute back under the tank.
You could be a life saver!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yes I know the daymaker goes with it but I don't want one..I have an LED headlight that I have bought and want to use it...how do I get rid of all the wiring inside the original headlight????...and what is it alll for?...
I have used the search function too..thanks
Did you get it on yet? There is a bunch of us waiting to see that new light. Leeroy, anytime you flash new parts on here, we're like a bunch of nosing old woman.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you get it on yet? There is a bunch of us waiting to see that new light. Leeroy, anytime you flash new parts on here, we're like a bunch of nosing old woman.
Not got the headlight on no...bit harder than an easy swap with all the wires....got tail light and front indys on.....got covid last few days so not had chance to take pics...I will try get some tomorrow

·
Registered
979 Posts
Did you get the headlight on? Just curious as to what you did with the mount on the bottom tree. I make replacement mounts for headlight swaps also.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you get the headlight on? Just curious as to what you did with the mount on the bottom tree. I make replacement mounts for headlight swaps also.
Sorry not been on in a while? Been offshore working, so a good pal of mine managed to fit the headlight for me...not seen it yet apart from these pics but looks god so far and I got the indys on too....I will take some proper pics once I am home.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sorry not been on in a while? Been offshore working, so a good pal of mine managed to fit the headlight for me...not seen it yet apart from these pics but looks god so far and I got the indys on too....I will take some proper pics once I am home.
Looks great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts