Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is a big mod people would be interested in. Feedback is a reliable start. For those of you that want to drop the lollipop turn signals and move smaller LEDs inside the fork tubes, I made a couple different styles. These are 6061 aluminum and accept factory hardware and mount to factory position. I can make them from stainless if preferred. Pictured with a set of cat eyes installed.
Wood Bumper Table Automotive exterior Gas
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Floor
Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
I'm not sure if this is a big mod people would be interested in. Feedback is a reliable start. For those of you that want to drop the lollipop turn signals and move smaller LEDs inside the fork tubes, I made a couple different styles. These are 6061 aluminum and accept factory hardware and mount to factory position. I can make them from stainless if preferred. Pictured with a set of cat eyes installed. View attachment 242743 View attachment 242744 View attachment 242745
Excellent as always.

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some nice machine work!. They look great, no question about that. Really cleans up the forks. I think polished stainless would be the way to go as it could be painted or left as is for the chrome look.
The one I made for my bike is stainless. I really like using stainless just for that reason. Polishing it is kind of a pain, but we'll worth it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like it, and would likely buy that if...I need to see it from the front. How visible are the turn signals from a front view (not hidden by the headlight)?
How much do you have one ready to go now
Those are the two that I have as of now. I still need to polish them or black them out. PM me if you are interested.

Registered
scooped up a set...why not. I'm spending money like a drunken sailor. Wait, I've been a drunken sailor...actually spending faster than a drunken sailor.
I am in the same boat....cant say no to great designs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts