Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Darrell,

Font Automotive exterior Technology Rectangle Electric blue

Our decision to cease retail work - tuning and modifying cars in our own workshop and move to support our dealer network and business to business clients has been relatively smooth in its transition. It allows us the time we need to support our dealers at a level that exceeds our competition - Everyone knows that without the highest levels of support, ECU Remapping wont work for you in your business. Moving onto 2022 and it's a very different scene now - parts are hard to come by and no one in the US is prepared to help with the tuning as they have all been slammed by the EPA, who have been closing down businesses for selling tuning parts and equipment that tamper with the horrible emissions systems.

Administrator
I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot of things suddenly became "banned" and punishable. For instance, say "COVID" on YouTube and you're banned, people have to say "the situation." God forbid you call it the "Wuhan Virus," you'll probably be strung up.

Here in the U.S. some things some political parties didn't like are now "reinterpreted" and retroactively punishable, and even saying "reinterpreted" is punishable (it was always that way, even if it wasn't, because like in Russia history is rewritten). It's a slippery slope, hence the comments in the original thread post.

Premium Member
I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot of things suddenly became "banned" and punishable. For instance, say "COVID" on YouTube and you're banned, people have to say "the situation." God forbid you call it the "Wuhan Virus," you'll probably be strung up.

Here in the U.S. some things some political parties didn't like are now "reinterpreted" and retroactively punishable, and even saying "reinterpreted" is punishable (it was always that way, even if it wasn't, because like in Russia history is rewritten). It's a slippery slope, hence the comments in the original thread post.
I do love the way JP Sears says "COVID" on his YouTube Channel... think Gollum from LOTR crossed with a spasm ;) he's been abel to get away with it for 2+ years now ;)

I still call it the China Virus, the Fauchi Flu, the Coward Cough, and a few other nicknames... much to my wife's disapproving eye, but the way I see it... if we don't stand up in the face of those trying to rewrite history/redefine anything, then we have already lost the battle. Sometimes it's as simple as keeping the verbiage alive in the spoken language. Forgotten words = forgotten events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts