Honda Fury Forums: banner

Heads Up to the world of remapping & tuning

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mbaskett 
I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot of things suddenly became "banned" and punishable. For instance, say "COVID" on YouTube and you're banned, people have to say "the situation." God forbid you call it the "Wuhan Virus," you'll probably be strung up.

Here in the U.S. some things some political parties didn't like are now "reinterpreted" and retroactively punishable, and even saying "reinterpreted" is punishable (it was always that way, even if it wasn't, because like in Russia history is rewritten). It's a slippery slope, hence the comments in the original thread post.
I do love the way JP Sears says "COVID" on his YouTube Channel... think Gollum from LOTR crossed with a spasm ;) he's been abel to get away with it for 2+ years now ;)

I still call it the China Virus, the Fauchi Flu, the Coward Cough, and a few other nicknames... much to my wife's disapproving eye, but the way I see it... if we don't stand up in the face of those trying to rewrite history/redefine anything, then we have already lost the battle. Sometimes it's as simple as keeping the verbiage alive in the spoken language. Forgotten words = forgotten events.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.