Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heartland honda 10-20% off

not sure if its all honda shops... but just fyi looks like heartland is having 10-20% off alot of fury parts till april 15th-30th.

i didn't see and an ad in their vendor section, so just wanted to give yall a heads up who might be intrested.

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yea, big sale....saved alot. Gotta say that these guys ship parts quick (2 days) and yes....everything is in stock. This is one place is A++

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
appreciate you passing along this information to those that are looking to buy something.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Wow, I made a offer of $140 for a Accutronix side tag mount from these guys on eBay and they declined it. They are on sale for $139 on their site now, someone needs to wake up.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
not sure if its all honda shops... but just fyi looks like heartland is having 10-20% off alot of fury parts till april 15th-30th.

i didn't see and an ad in their vendor section, so just wanted to give yall a heads up who might be intrested.
Anyone know the promo code ? Or do I have to wait till the 15th to order ?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I went to there site earlier and I looked at forward controls and they were on sale already, but I think they were only 10% off, probably just depends on what your looking to buy.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I went to there site earlier and I looked at forward controls and they were on sale already, but I think they were only 10% off, probably just depends on what your looking to buy.
FI2000r probably, wish they had grips I want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts