Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my 2016. It came stock with a Black frame and Silver Bullit grey tank and fenders. Now it's all painted Graphite Black to match the frame. I cut the mono shock 1 1/2 links to slam this thing down. With less than 3 inches of clearance I was able to drag and destroy the stock pipes while cornering hard to the right, before I threw them away. Now I can easily drag the frame on both sides while cornering.The cops in this small town (think Boss Hog from the old TV show "Dukes of Hazzard") hassle me cause they don,t want to believe the flames are legal. Stupid F,ers. They can,t show me a law that prohibits it. Because there isn't one. Now I have 4 cameras on the bike and me after one cop threatened me that he was gonna tell everyone that he knows to take me out or words to that effect. Typical DIRTY COP lying to the Judge, and making up false stories, in my opinion. Anyways, too many mods to list, HotRodsEtc.net for the flames,(they blow out at about 50-55 mph and won't work going any faster than that, but moving keeps me from melting another turn signal) Dyno-Jet computer, Hacker Ripper pipes, "Low and Mean" products, electric air horns,hard wired fan switch for manual operation and temp gauge cause I sure can make this thing run hot sometimes. Modified shifter pedal to get my boot under (Who rides in tennis shoes or flip-flops)? Memphis Shades fairing, super short "MONSTER LEAN" kickstand (I just cut it off right below where the spring attaches and re welded the foot back on) Oh and this and this too, and that,
IMG_1657.JPG
Blah, Blah, Blah........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Damn that much lean on the kickstand would worry me as far as CG and tipover point are concerned. Nice looking ride though.
Where in WA are you? I'm in Pierce County.
Also you're right about the law around here. I got pulled over because of my tail light they said wasn't legal (I knew it was ok or I wouldn't have ordered it). So, I went back into WA's RCA's and went down a rabbit hole, but in the end what I have is completely legal. The officer said if he ever saw my bike out again and I hadn't changed it he would pull me over and charge me.
I printed out the applicable RCA's ride with that information on me now so I can prove them wrong on the spot.

Also WA just pulled something sneaky this summer and made liability insurance mandatory with out telling anyone.

I went in to renew the tabs on my car and flipped the renewal paper over, and in small print it said "As of XX/XX/2019, it is required that all motorcycle's carry liability blah blah blah"
There was no notice sent out to anyone that had a registered motorcycle. Easy way for the state to pull you over and fine you and make more money off you.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Badass bike, brother, welcome aboard! Southern California here, but the part where nobody hassles bikers :) Where is the Spitfire box mounted on your bike? You have the one that pumps fuel, I'm assuming, did you just wire it into the existing coils or did you buy all that crap they wanted you to?

We have a google map of the 'Nation, we are trying to fill it with willing members, ride locations/landmarks/routes, etc. If you WANT, we can add you on there, just need your zip code (no addresses!!). No big deal if you don't want to, either, not everyone is on there. You can get to the map from the link above my signature picture, check it out!

Watch your ass out there, it only takes a second for some idiot to make your day bad, don't let them get you!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn that much lean on the kickstand would worry me as far as CG and tipover point are concerned. Nice looking ride though.
Also you're right about the law around here. I got pulled over because of my tail light they said wasn't legal (I knew it was ok or I wouldn't have ordered it). So, I went back into WA's RCA's and went down a rabbit hole, but in the end what I have is completely legal. The officer said if he ever saw my bike out again and I hadn't changed it he would pull me over and charge me.
I printed out the applicable RCA's ride with that information on me now so I can prove them wrong on the spot.

Also WA just pulled something sneaky this summer and made liability insurance mandatory with out telling anyone.

I went in to renew the tabs on my car and flipped the renewal paper over, and in small print it said "As of XX/XX/2019, it is required that all motorcycle's carry liability blah blah blah"
There was no notice sent out to anyone that had a registered motorcycle. Easy way for the state to pull you over and fine you and make more money off you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife told me to search on Fury Forum to find out what FOTM means. So I did and now I really feel stupid. But to be honest after seeing all these beautiful bikes it never crossed my mind that my bike would be considered as a Fury of the Month by someone. You may be just being nice, but thanks so much anyways.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
My wife told me to search on Fury Forum to find out what FOTM means. So I did and now I really feel stupid. But to be honest after seeing all these beautiful bikes it never crossed my mind that my bike would be considered as a Fury of the Month by someone. You may be just being nice, but thanks so much anyways.
It's definitely well worth an invite to FOTM, it's a beautiful bike with some nice custom goodies!

Another welcome from a wet sider.
Thanks for the heads up, would not have seen that if you didn't say anything.

FJI and FBF :mad:
No problem, pretty typical WA BS right there, I had to let a lot of people here at work that ride they had to go get insurance.
I think I went through progressive, and it came out to $70 for the entire year...so not horrible. But to do that without sending notices out to registered owners so they can make a few $$ and pull you over...criminal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts