Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode to work this morning in 40 degrees with long johns, glove liners, gloves, balaclava, full face helmet, and obviously jacket w/liner. It wasn't too bad, but my fingers started getting pretty cold. Are there any gloves that would work down in the 30s, keeping in mind the real temp is around 20 degrees cooler? I'm not on the bike but about 30 mins.

·
Registered
846 Posts
There's actually quite a lot of USB charged battery powered gloves on the market that can last several hours (depending on how much heat you need.) They're expensive, but good if you're expecting to use them alot. Many of them claim to work in the minuses..

Search on google for heated motorcycle gloves and read the reviews for each manufacturer.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
541 Posts
Definitely a ton of stuff and even if they didn’t make them for bikes, I know snowmobile riders got something that’ll work…

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Reactions: Furious_Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rode to work this morning in 40 degrees with long johns, glove liners, gloves, balaclava, full face helmet, and obviously jacket w/liner. It wasn't too bad, but my fingers started getting pretty cold. Are there any gloves that would work down in the 30s, keeping in mind the real temp is around 20 degrees cooler? I'm not on the bike but about 30 mins.
I've used snow mobile gloves for years, works great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I use snowboard gloves because I already own them. Staying warm not the issue fingers way toasty. Issue is gloves are not pre rounded for handlebars so after a bit they ache if I keep anything more than a light grip.
Today my buddy showed up at work wearing Volt brand rechargeable mittens, says he gets 2hrs on hi, 4 hrs on medium, he says low can't tell it's on. I'm on the fence. If they were as comfortable as my summer gloves or my leathers but mittens probably not for me. So I guess I'm asking the same question.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
541 Posts
I was in the local bike shop a couple weekends ago and saw a set of gloves that were specifically for the goldwing that were heated, also same day was in my local Harley dealer and they had a set of heated gloves. There’s definitely a set out there for u happy hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts