Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sturgis? Pfffff. We have our own version right here in Tomahawk, Wisconsin!

Bubba's Big Party is a huge event, although not as huge as Sturgis.

2018 dates are September 12th thru 16th. Tickets aren't necessary, but they do allow for seeing the headlining bands and camping.

Fortunately I don't have to take pictures since the cloud-forum lost the functionality to let people post them conveniently.*

Historical note:
*When FuryForums switched to being hosted "in the cloud" all sorts of frustrating issues cropped up and persisted for about six months.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I first thought this was going to be like an ode to a short prison stay...
Glad to see it's not...

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
I cant see fuckall and getting fed up of this shit !!!!!

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
First video - nothing but go pro video of guy riding bike

Second video - nothing but video of bikes riding by a street intersection

Third video - nothing but still shots of bikes and trucks

You didn't miss any tits or ass. Twas all quite boring.
cheers m8 was panicking lol

·
Super Moderator
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
....You didn't miss any tits or ass. Twas all quite boring.
There are no such videos...or the gestapo would shut it down the next year due to complaints. Get off your damn couch and fix that flat!

You can tour the Tomahawk H-D facilities, watch serious stunt riding, listen to great music, and join the two-wheeled parade through the scenic north woods. If ya like bikes, bikers, babes, boobs, and/or booze, come to the event. You've got "the aged drooling years" to sit around doing nothing but pissing yourself, don't let opportunities to go do something fun slip away!

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
There are no such videos...or the gestapo would shut it down the next year due to complaints. Get off your damn couch and fix that flat!

You can tour the Tomahawk H-D facilities, watch serious stunt riding, listen to great music, and join the two-wheeled parade through the scenic north woods. If ya like bikes, bikers, babes, boobs, and/or booze, come to the event. You've got "the aged drooling years" to sit around doing nothing but pissing yourself, don't let opportunities to go do something fun slip away!

Suck my sack, ya' shit faced fuck. I do whatever the hell I want. I go my own way.

One of the last things I wanna' do is travel a long distance with a bunch of fucking idiots on the road trying to kill me, to get to a place with a crowd of a bunch of fucking idiots making a bunch of noise, only to have to travel the long distance back home on the same damn roads with more fucking idiots trying to kill me. Yeah, what fun that would be, you stupid idiot. Believe I'll go ahead and let that shit slip right away.

What I enjoy doing, is being home alone in the peace and quiet, watching the deer wander around my yard, eating the grass that I don't mow very often because it's my fucking grass and I don't have to mow it if I don't want to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It feels really sad not being able to take part in this lovely conversation you've had back in 2018. I would've never imagined that this topic could determine someone to splash such a significant amount of "positive" energy. Anyway, I've been planning for some while to visit Wisconsin, and I believe it would be great to attend a party similar to Bubba's Big Party. Please, let me know if there are any plans to organize it this year. I'm dealing with the sound equipment rental in the UK, so if there is anyone I can help you, let me know as soon as possible.

·
Super Moderator
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
....Please, let me know if there are any plans to organize it this year....
2021's Big Party is September 13-19th, in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, U.S.A.

If you haven't been to the U.S. for a biker party...you're in for a cultural awakening. Recall that U.S. citizens are people from all over the world, so there's something familiar yet different all around you. Excellent food is plentiful, beer flows freely, and music fills the air.

People here in Wisconsin are super friendly, and as Wisconsin is the home of Harley Davidson, just about any bike modification is acceptable (not 'legal' but accepted none the less), meaning there are lots of incredible bikes to look at parked right on the street as daily drivers.

Things aren't quite like in the movies, there aren't drugged up bikers and naked women everywhere, things are much more respectable. Families live in Tomahawk (like any small town), so expect things to be "reasonable."

Unlike big cities, Tomahawk has affordable places to stay, eat, and socialize. People are outgoing, fun, and friendly. This is a big event in a little town, so you may have to find a farm with a barn to sleep in (several get rented with cots, coffee, and breakfast) or drive a few towns over to find a vacant hotel. It's beautiful Country and there's lots to see and wonderful people everywhere, especially out here in the country.

CONTACT Information
[email protected]
2777 Olson Rd
Tomahawk, WI 54487

Do note if you're a wanker there's a good chance the local law enforcement will take notice.
There is wildlife on the roads at night, so motoring while intoxicated can end badly.
There are MC members at such events, most are friendly, simply be respectful as you should be to everyone and have fun. Wisconsin's dominant MC organization is the Outlaws, wearing a cut from a non-affiliated club without prior approval is probably not a good idea. Similar goes for wearing Sons of Anarchy stuff.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Things aren't quite like in the movies, there aren't drugged up bikers and naked women everywhere, things are much more respectable. Families live in Tomahawk (like any small town), so expect things to be "reasonable."
No naked women? I'm out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts