Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've had the account since November 2010, guess it's time for an intro. Searching the forums while deployed to Iraq sure helps to make the days go by just a bit quicker, plus it gives me plenty of time to think of all the mods to do when i get home in March. Next duty station will be San Diego - finally away from the east coast. Active duty Navy. I also have a 2008 CBR1000RR LE when i need to hop on a rocket.

2010 Fury, Matte
Current Mods: Morton Inferno's - ceramic coated black (hacked off 3-4" for better turning), Power Commander, S&S intake

Future Mods: mirrors, Kury black ISO grips, titanium exhaust wrap, T-mod, tail tidy, relocate lp, mod original seat for comfort, front blinkers, paint for some covers, sissy bar custom built with higher backrest after T-mod complete, luggage rack, pair valve.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Well don.t feel left out. I am sitting here in Liberty for the moment.
Oh and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for serving. Don't feel like your missing out on riding. For the most part, we are all getting cabin fever from all the bad cold weather here. But on the bright side, mods are getting done. Be safe and keep us informed about your assignment.

·
Registered
227 Posts
WELCOME to the forum. STAY SAFE .I'am sure we can help you out with making the time sail by! Has for your mod to the mortons I think that I 'am going to cut the ends like the cobras for that aggressive cornering. Already lost 3/4" off the bottom pipe from the pavement:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WELCOME to the forum. STAY SAFE .I'am sure we can help you out with making the time sail by! Has for your mod to the mortons I think that I 'am going to cut the ends like the cobras for that aggressive cornering. Already lost 3/4" off the bottom pipe from the pavement:D

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Can't wait to get home and start working on the bike.

@ diesel747, after grinding the pipes turning right several times, i had enough so when i got home i put a cutting wheel on my air grinder and solved it. Now i drag the pegs on turns, if it's not one thing it's another.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome aboard!! get the hell outta there!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Where are you located? I just returned from my 4th tour a month ago... :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I thank you and all others for you services. Thank You!

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
When you get back to San Diego you have got to hook up with RSS.
Tell him we voted and he gets to buy you the first beer.:p

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Summer... PM me when you get back out here. I am stationed in Coronado so maybe can arrange a ride once you are home and I am out of the field from excercises. Stay safe and see you soon... oh and enjoy the pool there in Al Asad... was not operational when I was there the first time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When you get back to San Diego you have got to hook up with RSS.
Tell him we voted and he gets to buy you the first beer.:p
Summer... PM me when you get back out here. I am stationed in Coronado so maybe can arrange a ride once you are home and I am out of the field from excercises. Stay safe and see you soon... oh and enjoy the pool there in Al Asad... was not operational when I was there the first time.
Once i'm settled in San Diego (say April) a beer would be great. Thanks RSS!

CB Fury, the pool is working now, though I haven't been in a few weeks, mostly at the gym. I will let everyone know when I'm in San Diego, I'll stay tuned in and catch up on the rides I've been missing out on. I will be mostly at the NOLF.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts