Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

• Welcome from N.E. FL.

Post a pic of your bike when you get a chance.

Ride safe.
    I will but it's in pieces at the moment just fished tmod new rad cover,beavertail removed 240 tire on oem rim, led lights front and back.now I'm ,painting all chrome black including oil case.if any one has info on this I'd love to know as I'm powder coating it.also chopping oem headers and making custom pipes.searching for a pcv as we speak may have one just working out the fine print.
  • It's cold up here so my baby's in a cacoon but when she morphs boys look out!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A bit abut me riding bike since I was 7 .many broken bones as it was motocross mainly up till 21 then I hut the streets.Michael Michael motorcycle .that's my nick name.had lots of bikes but at present I own a 2013 honda fury I love it.best bike I ever owed the ride the style it's great.the fact that I don't have to repair even other time I ride ......like my old american bikes that I had before.won't mention no names just a shout out to my mechanic who kept these thing on the rode.
Love you Harley thanks for all the hard work.so ya I've been a peeping Tom on your site for the last year thought it's time to stop creeping and join in the conversations.thanks all for all the info to date

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A bit about me riding bike since I was 7 .many broken bones as it was motocross mainly up till 21 then I hit the streets.Michael Michael motorcycle .that's my nick name.had lots of bikes but at present I own a 2013 honda fury I love it.best bike I ever owed the ride the style it's great.the fact that I don't have to repair every other time I ride ......like my old american bikes that I had before.won't mention no names just a shout out to my mechanic who kept these thing on the rode.
Love you Harley thanks for all the hard work.so ya .........I must admit.I've been a peeping Tom on your site for the last year thought it's time to stop creeping and join in the conversations.thanks all for all the info to date.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from WA. I spend a lot of time up in BC but I'm guessing you're more eastern Canada by the "cold" statement!
lol im up in Kelowna b.c. .so the warmer part of can.where in Washington you from was just threw there on way to Portland 5 weeks ago on bike was

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah yeah Kelowna is awesome, met a few people from there this summer at Whistler.
I'm a bit south of Tacoma, kind of by the base JBLM
will have to rip together as I go your way once or twice a year and if your up here same goes

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome from the Big Island of Hawaii!! I'm looking forward to the pics of the finished product (if there is such a thing as "finished" for us😅)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts