Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my left over 2010 last week and have been staring at it every since! LOL It will be awhile before I can ride around here but in the mean time let the modding begin!! I have gotten alot of ideas here already and the pocket book is really going to be taking a hit!

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum bf4cm28 !You will be hitting that pocket book for a long time:D
Yea I know people say I have an addiction I have run thru 6 bikes in the last year I buy em' mod em' sell em' but I am keeping this one for me!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome, I am in Wausau, when spring comes look me up for a ride. Another guy here is Tarheals.
Done lots of mods, so I'd be glad to help if need be.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, I am in Wausau, when spring comes look me up for a ride. Another guy here is Tarheals.
Done lots of mods, so I'd be glad to help if need be.
We have a small shop here we make custom drivers backrest for motorcycles(NOT THE FURY) and every year we have a Break in the Weather Wrench Party this year it is on April 16th we put out food and pop, water and open the shop up for whatever you want to do we have a cnc plasma and powdercoat booth at evryones disposal or you can just meet and greet! You should try and make it down!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome Welcome! lots of good stuff on here to ofset the few drama fests! This forum has been a big help to me on my Fury... Now just need to get you some Fury Nation apparel!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
welcome aboard, now sit down and pay attention.......wait, pay me!! :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
bf4cm28-
Welcome to the forum. I am from Appleton. Where are you from? I have seen only 1 other Fury on the road since I got mine in July of 2009.
GARY

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
welcome to adventureland. before you post anything, get a tracking number.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
WELL......................
Someone in my neck of the woods!
WELCOME! I am in Crystal lake IL. About an hr from you. We need to hook up and ride!
I go there for business about every 3 or 4 weeks.
Post some pics of your ride! Any help with mods let me know. I got a lot you can look at.
It would be a nice ride there to meet up.
Let me know.:cool:

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WELL......................
Someone in my neck of the woods!
WELCOME! I am in Crystal lake IL. About an hr from you. We need to hook up and ride!
I go there for business about every 3 or 4 weeks.
Post some pics of your ride! Any help with mods let me know. I got a lot you can look at.
It would be a nice ride there to meet up.
Let me know.:cool:
Anytime you should come up for our wrench party!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts