Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Cliff and I just wanted to say whats up. I just got a 2011 White Fury here in FT Bragg, NC. (Active Army) I will post pics after I put my MFR Custom on that is currently on a UPS truck headed this way. Hope to one day meet you all!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hello all, my name is Cliff and I just wanted to say whats up. I just got a 2011 White Fury here in FT Bragg, NC. (Active Army) I will post pics after I put my MFR Custom on that is currently on a UPS truck headed this way. Hope to one day meet you all!
Welcome Cliff, good choice on those MFR, I have a set myself and love them,
check your schedule, see if you can make it to the Dragon Rally.
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/5743-fury-rally-inquiry.html

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me and a buddy were planning on those dates before I traded in my Hayabusa! I have to check the funds and see. I would love to make it....I think its like a 4 or so hour drive

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Welcome aboard Cliff! Don't be a stranger and be sure to post some pics of that new bike! I'll try to wear sunglasses when I view them ! :cool:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Welcome hope your enjoying "Fayettenam"!

I was stationed at Pope for a few years back around 2000.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
From one Army guy to another, Welcome and congrats on the new toy.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum Army. Took basic at Bragg in late 60's. 11 Bravo here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
welcome army fury

welcom to the fury gang, i hope you enjoy your fury. Thanks for your service, i did 20 myself , 11B-11M Infrantry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts