Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope all is well with everyone. So sorry I haven't been able to respond to my my most emails. I am on vacation in Bermuda with very limited internet access but wanted to take a moment to drop in and say hello to all my forum friends. I have a lot of catching up to do when I I get back but mainly just want to say hello to all my forum friends. Fun in the sun fro Bermuda! Hello to everyone and will be back soon. Dave

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Hello Dave!
Dont get lost in the triangle!!!:p

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dave, quite a head fake there... saw the listing and was thinking "how the hell did someone sneak a Fury onto the island???"... I think the max out at like 250 or 300 ccs down there. You renting a scooter just to keep it on 2 wheels or what?

I've been to Bermuda a number of times on business... one perq of being in insurance.

Have a blast!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I guess being a moderator does have it's benefits lol, yes I'm joking I know it's a non paid position.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
pics......

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
After that Winter you all had, you deserve a getaway. Enjoy!
Alan, you got that right! Dave is in the 'COLD ZONE' and I'm sure this R&R was much needed.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
theirs something missing from those pictures, HOT CHICKS!!! lol.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
You suck !!!! Have fun while us workin stiffs are back in the real world salving away.

Seriously tho, have fun soak it all up while ur there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts