Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am from very north jersey, just about on the border of NY- would love to hear from some locals if there are any!!

I bought my Fury in Feb after nearly having heart failure at the fact every paint I liked got discontinued for 2011. (Bright silver) So when I found a leftover I jumped for it. I am waiting for the GOTTDAM SNOW!! to melt and will then be picking it up.....

I took a peek at this site to get an idea of what my first oil change was going to cost me, and decided it was well worth going with a pre paid plan for 6 services - so you all have actually already helped me out & didn't know it !! Thanks and look forward to meeting some new people -

K

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hiya!! welcome to the nuts house;-)

That's them not me I'm completely sane:p

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome!

I'm next door to you - let's get to ridin'! Oh wait, there's snow on my lawn. When I come back from my vacation I expect someone to have the weather all fixed for me!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome, can't believe the reflector police have not stopped in to give the warning about reflectors.

·
Registered
560 Posts
DIRTY JERZ IS STARTIN TO MAKE A PRESENCE IN HERE!!! you guyz every come down to the Jersey Shore im smack in between Point Pleasant and Seaside. 5 minutes from both.

oh yea. WELCOME DIRTY JERSEY!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
hey dj, welcome.
got questions?
we got answers.

send us some pix when the bike is safely ensconced in your abode.*

*translation for you dillweeds: send some pix after you pick up the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HM, I need to change my avatar? That's the tat on my back, so.. no! If you think it's too girly.. that's ok, cause I am female. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey dj, welcome.
got questions?
we got answers.

send us some pix when the bike is safely ensconced in your abode.*

*translation for you dillweeds: send some pix after you pick up the bike.
Very cool, thank you! love .. "ensconced in my abode"... will do !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts