Honda Fury Forums: banner

Did you like the video?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Nicely made video. You appear to have the AU/EU/UK version of the bike, I couldn't tell from the video if you have O2 sensors on your exhaust but you have the AU/EU/UK muffler so you probably do have O2 sensors. You mentioned the sound of the exhaust and I know what you mean. I got my bike to sound good by replacing the stock AU/EU/UK muffler with a stock US muffler and adding a spike air cleaner. Many of our American friends will give you their stock muffler for the cost of shipping only.

You said you like the stock turn signals and I agree I like them too. I added some chrome Kurry deep dish bezels to them and they look amazing. The stock H4 headlamp is a little weak (for us older folks) but I found that changing it to one of the high brightness but same wattage lamps made a huge difference for about AU $30 and 15 mins work. I used a +150% H4 lamp and it makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicely made video. You appear to have the AU/EU/UK version of the bike, I couldn't tell from the video if you have O2 sensors on your exhaust but you have the AU/EU/UK muffler so you probably do have O2 sensors. You mentioned the sound of the exhaust and I know what you mean. I got my bike to sound good by replacing the stock AU/EU/UK muffler with a stock US muffler and adding a spike air cleaner. Many of our American friends will give you their stock muffler for the cost of shipping only.

You said you like the stock turn signals and I agree I like them too. I added some chrome Kurry deep dish bezels to them and they look amazing. The stock H4 headlamp is a little weak (for us older folks) but I found that changing it to one of the high brightness but same wattage lamps made a huge difference for about AU $30 and 15 mins work. I used a +150% H4 lamp and it makes a huge difference.
Wow! Thank you for all the information. Yes mine is the EU version. I will create a separate post requesting for the stock muffler from our Amriecan friends 🙂
Cheers and happy riding! 😎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts