Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things first: My American is not perfect! I hope you will forgive me my mistakes. :rolleyes:

My name is DIRK. I have a shop and a workshop for Japanese Chopper & Cruiser. I sell accessories in my shop and my online shop in Europe (much to Austria and Switzerland). I now import many products from America because it is not otherwise available in Germany.
In my shop I repair and modify most Japanese Chopper & Cruiser ... and sometimes a Harley ;)

I am very proud that I had the opportunity to modify the first Fury in Germany. :D I will still upload a picture.

In Germany you can buy the Fury are only the beginning of the year. With us, this bike is very expensive! Therefore, there are not many customers.
We also have a German Fury forum, but there's not very much.

In this forum here, I would like to find some information and suggestions. I hope my questions are answered.

Kind regards from Germany! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Welcome aboard. There is plenty of information on this site and some of it is actually right.:D

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Welcome, Dirk. Don't worry about your English. I can already tell that you speak English better than a lot of Americans I know. :D

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
G'day, Welcome To the Forum. Lots of good people willing to help. Learn and contribute. Please post pictures, colors offered, price, petro price, ABS,????:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much does the Fury sell for in your country?
Includes ABS: 14.885 Euro = 20.028 US Dollar

ABS is very modern in Germany! The average age of motorcyclists is 45! Because security is very important idea. :)

I do not want chopper with ABS! :mad:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
welcome dirk.dont worry about your english,we dont.there is a lot of good information here.all you have to do is yell.ride safe.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome. Great to see people from all over the world. Don't worry about your English, we all speak "motorcycle" here.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Welcome, glad you could make it to the forums bro! Hope that snow isn't holding you down too much though from having fun! Best wishes my friend and keep two wheels on the ground :cool:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Welcome, Dirk. Don't worry about your English. I can already tell that you speak English better than a lot of Americans I know. :D
Hey none of us really speak proper English, its an American dialect of English.

Anyways, Welcome to the forums Dirk, you have a very nice Fury. Just make sure you check on how legal some of the modifications you like that we do so you dont break any laws in Germany

1 - 19 of 19 Posts