Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Patrick and i am from Hamburg Germany.
I got my Motorcyclelicense two Month ago and the Fury is my very first Bike.

One of the Reasons i owned one is that im about 2 metres tall and the Fury is one of the few Bikes that i can ride comfortable.:p
Of course the look of the Bike touched me also.

Of course i never owned a Bike before i cannot compare the Fury with other Bikes, but for what i can say it is kind of a Dreambike....for me.

Ok, so far so good.:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Patrick,

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the bike.

I rented a Suzuki TL1000R in Cologne a few years back and thoroughly enjoyed your country's autobahn. I fear you may come to frustration over the Fury's 100 mph governor as fast if not faster than many of us have. Of course, there's also the slimmest possibility that Honda sent Furies destined for Germany with slightly different governor settings. If they did, please let us know, as maybe all we need to do is get you to buy German chips for us!

Have fun!!!

Phil

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Welcome... sounds like you need some forward controls or something, that will probably be a month or two from now that you will realize it. Anyways, welcome to the Fury forums and we are glad to have you with us!

Once you get those forward controls on though, you'll be in heaven, especially for your height. I would save up for a pair if I were you, also... if you haven't already done so, check out the http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/3566-honda-fury-faq.html

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Welcome Patrick.....try and take some pictures of places you ride. I'd love to see some pictures of the landscape over there. It's been many years since I was there.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike! I spent 5 years in Germany, left there in 04 the last time, was in Shweinfurt, Erlangen, Vilseck, Kaiserslautern, K-Town was for two years from 02-04, good times and good beer!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Possession is 99% of the law! LOL! I figured someone was going to do it so I thought why not me! Spent about a year at Stork Barracks in Illesheim, Germany. In 69-70!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Hey, I love German beer!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I like to sing "In Munchen ist ein Hofbrau haus...Ein Zwei G'suffa!" whilst drinking German bier. Haha welcome and congrats on the Bike. I'd love to see some pics of the bike and the countryside as well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Patrick,

Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your 1st bike being a Fury! Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'm ashamed to say that I was there for 5 years total <92-95, 02-04> and can speak very little German, I can order a beer and some fries though lol.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
WELCOME German dude. You will find a lot of usefull information and some nice people on this forum.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts