Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.... looking to get a Fury and found the best place in the world to get info here (kiss up never hurts!). :p

Have been riding for over 20 years. Some current/past bikes: Kaw Z750s, HD Sporter 883, Kaw Z1000, HD Fatboy.

Any info you can throw at me would be appreciated! Thanks!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Welcome to the Fury Info Hot Line. First off go to the top, right hand side and you will see the FAQs button. That will give you Bucoo Info. Other than that, just ask away. Good Group Here! Some are even Smart. Just go Sit on ONE, that's Your Answer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
N00B just lied. go sit on one, clean yourself up after then go buy one. they will make fun of you for trying to negotiate price drouling.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome aboard, what color you thinking of ?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome... what part are you in Kali??

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yea, it is like people think California is small or something...
Psssttt, California is not the shit... ;)

Lol... :p, oh and welcome...

We seriously need a rule or something to say, hey... I'm from San Diego California... uggg

Go buy the damn bike... check out my profile and the gallery... it's a great bike!

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Yea, it is like people think California is small or something...
Psssttt, California is not the shit... ;)

Lol... :p, oh and welcome...

We seriously need a rule or something to say, hey... I'm from San Diego California... uggg

Go buy the damn bike... check out my profile and the gallery... it's a great bike!
RedspawnSilver, the boob chick in your sig line is really getting a little old.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You need to buy Larry's Fury. Tons of expensive mods that would cost you thousands of dollars to do yourself. Low miles and like new. Bike could be shipped to you... Don't wait, just do it.........

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
You need to buy Larry's Fury. Tons of expensive mods that would cost you thousands of dollars to do yourself. Low miles and like new. Bike could be shipped to you... Don't wait, just do it.........

Precisely!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts