Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Jay.
I see i'm am one of the first to introduce myself. Most of you may be new to forums but this is where i like to be on my free time because I'm able to find all the info i need on my car, bike, etc.... I'm 23 years old. I used to own a 2006 Honda CBR 600RR. I sold it about a year ago, because I had to buy a new car, and now that money is looking a bit better i'm considering jumping on these beauties. Nothing sexier than a chopper style bike. If you guys find any deals out there, let me know! lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Jay. I'm Scott from Holiday Florida. I just bought my Fury today from the Clearwater Dealer. Man, it rides and handles great. I can recommend this bike to anyone. Oh, i bought the Silver one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Jay. I'm Scott from Holiday Florida. I just bought my Fury today from the Clearwater Dealer. Man, it rides and handles great. I can recommend this bike to anyone. Oh, i bought the Silver one.
Hey Scott, Welcome!

You're so lucky! I cant wait to purchase one for myself. Unfortunately it's probably going to be next year. Its going to be a graduation present for myself. :D

I saw this sick looking bike on Tuesday at a local motorcycle hangout bike they were not letting anyone sit on it because it was already sold. :(

Lets just say, I CANT WAIT!!!

Enjoy your new baby and take pics!!! We all want to see!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts