Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
yeah it is weird how when you go to open that picture in a new tab that it wants to download the file to your computer, hmmm. anyways, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the new bike like the rest of us do. lot's of good information and knowledgable people around here so be prepared to have a good time and get lots of information. from what I can see from that thumbnail it looks like you got the black Fury, good choice, that's not only the best looking of the colors it's the fastest one lol.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lmfao @ goobers. well I have looked at lots of pictures and stuff on here and that's the first time that it's asked me to download the picture instead of open in a new tab like I usually do. I'm not paranoid but I won't download a picture from here, especially on my work computer, now if I was at my room on my mac I wouldn't care to much, just personal preference I guess.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.