Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. Great Site! Glad i found it. I live in Northeast Arkansas and I am about to purchase a new 2011 Fury White/Black with a Power Commander and black satin aftermarket exhaust dealership installed. Was gonna get it yesterday but the wife really likes the 2011 Yamaha Stryker because its more comfy for her. So were gonna wait just a bit longer on the decision but ill be able to swing her for the Fury lol.

I am coming from owning many sportbikes and just 1 Harley. So my Cruiser life isnt very long but i really enjoy it. I have been riding street since 2005, been riding dirt since 1996. Currently own a 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 and a 2011 Harley Davidson Sportster 883. Am looking forward to gaining plenty of information on the Fury before and after purchase.

Just a few questions for you guys, How well does the Fury do on medium distance rides? Like say 100-200 miles? How well does it do with a passenger?

Thanks for the tips and looking to riding with some of you!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Does good on any ride you want to take but need to change the seat. There are many brands . I like the C&C becasue me and the wife ride everywhere together. She stays comfortable and I don't hear the gripping. Welcome from NE Texas:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
oem seat sux on any ride over 20 miles: for passenger and driver.

look into k/q immediately or you will not be happy.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
welcome and they are right.the seat sucks.i took it apart and made my own but there are a lot of aftermarkets out there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
oem seat sux on any ride over 20 miles: for passenger and driver.

look into k/q immediately or you will not be happy.
Welcome aboard.

Like Skap said ... I took his advice, as well as others, to go with a C&C seat and cannot believe I waited as long as I did, when I did. WORLD of difference in riding comfort.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome and I'll agree with everyone else, get a new seat! I personally haven't yet but when my wife rode with me she did complain so I booted her, put her through the MSF course and now she rides a Sportster :D. OK, I didn't boot her, she wanted too but still, if your misses isn't going to ride her own, aftermarket seat for sure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think ill be able to get the Fury, just gotta keep wearing her down lol. Im so ready..i just fell in love with the White/Black one, the Chrome is nice on the Orange but that Black satin just looks sinister.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well guys, i have been away for a while. Mostly due to internet being down for 3 damn weeks but anyhow, guess who has a new 2011 White/Black Fury? <-- This guy! Here is a pic from the showroom at the dealership. I have a few when i brought it home but i got caught in a storm on the way home lol. Figures, but ill get some good ones today after i clean it up. By the way, she has cobra sweepers and a power commander on her already :). Btw, i have had many of bikes. And this bike here isnt no slouch.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, thats a sweet looking ride! Hopefully the weather will someday change so I can enjoy mine again. I havn't seen the sun in weeks. Nothing but rain and looks like it will continue for the next week or so. SUCKS!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts