Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice scoot... got an exhaust? Intake? Fuel programmer?
bought it with a short exhaust, modified air filter, no programmer, some minor cosmetic modifications (mirrors, smoked turn lights, front pouch, middle black stripe) but I already replaced turn lights and headlight for LEDs, added cruise control (manual), added sidearm bag

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

Reactions: Sapix_ and Gizmo

·
Registered
2011 Fury
484 Posts
bought it with a short exhaust, modified air filter, no programmer, some minor cosmetic modifications (mirrors, smoked turn lights, front pouch, middle black stripe) but I already replaced turn lights and headlight for LEDs, added cruise control (manual), added sidearm bag
I’d do a programmer next, it’s not going to make the bike feel like it’s supercharged but it will give u better throttle response and allow you to run a better flowing air filter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very novice on bikes, would you mind to elaborate on a "programmer for dummies" kind of explanation?
+1 on the programmer.

The only worth messing with is a power commander. In the old days they only adjusted the fueling, the newer ones can adjust ignition timing as well (pn 16-025). There's tons of tunes people have already made available; some are on the Dynonet website, but you can find more from owners here. It's always ideal to have a tune made for your bike, with your specific parts, in the area where you ride it. But to be honest the gains and benefits are slim, especially on a bike like this....odds are you'll be more than happy (and more importantly, your engine will be happy) using somebody else's tune. Just my .02.

As far as your original question, get you some Kuryakyn deep dish turn signal bezels and ditch those lenses. It's a cheap mod that does a whole lot for the appearance of the bike imho.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
+1 on the programmer.

The only worth messing with is a power commander. In the old days they only adjusted the fueling, the newer ones can adjust ignition timing as well (pn 16-025). There's tons of tunes people have already made available; some are on the Dynonet website, but you can find more from owners here. It's always ideal to have a tune made for your bike, with your specific parts, in the area where you ride it. But to be honest the gains and benefits are slim, especially on a bike like this....odds are you'll be more than happy (and more importantly, your engine will be happy) using somebody else's tune. Just my .02.

As far as your original question, get you some Kuryakyn deep dish turn signal bezels and ditch those lenses. It's a cheap mod that does a whole lot for the appearance of the bike imho.
I have to ask because the curiosity is high. How did you come with your screen name? It's one I can't forget.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts