Honda Fury Forums: banner

Hello From Western Oklahoma

2K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  aWomansFury 
#1 · (Edited)
Just bought my 2011 Matte Orange Fury 3 weeks ago (800+ miles). So glad I found this forum.

I'd like to say thanks so much for the information in here, I was able to put on my Cobra pipes and I appreciated the insight very much.

Also the Engine Chrome Kit from Kury... I too had trouble with the Right side "Sticky Piece" and I put it on while my pipes were off. It seems to be tilting up thus exposing the double sided tape. I'm gonna have to remove it and re-apply will be looking for more "tips, tricks and insight" to my fury.

Oh, also, I noticed a guy named "webslinger" that Paints Speedometer Faces. Is this guy as good as it appears he is? Hoping to hear some feedback.

One more thing,

For all "new" fury owners I suggest sunscreen for the nose... lol.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike, you have came to the right place to get a lot of great information, in case you didn't see it there is a Fury FAQ button at the top right of the page with lots of great information, welcome aboard!

#8 ·
Thank you

Thanks for the "welcome" everyone. Thanks for the "webslinger" information(Exredninjaguy)...

I'm from Cheyenne, 28 miles NW of Elk City (BigJohn141). :)

I "hear" we should all load up and go to Fayetteville Arkansas for "Bikes, Babes and Bar-B-Que" in September???

#18 ·
OK, as you are new to the forum I will tell you the 2 big rules here.
1. No pics = Didn't happen (post pics of every thing, we don't read so good but we do like to look at the pics).
2. Dump the reflectors before the reflector police pull you over.

OH, and welcome.

#19 ·
lol

"1. No pics = Didn't happen (post pics of every thing, we don't read so good but we do like to look at the pics).
2. Dump the reflectors before the reflector police pull you over."

lol, Fair enough Shorty Steve... pics are on the way... as soon as I figure out how to upload off my phone. :)

As far as the reflectors, I have to be honest... their off one side. :) Last week I had some time, removed the right side reflectors and Honda decal, but as of today I hope to get the left side removed. Nobody has noticed, fyi, lol.

Thanks for the "welcomes"

#25 ·
Welcome!! I haven't seen one of the orange ones yet. Looking forward to seeing one in person. Beautiful bike!:cool::D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.