Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I build custom pc's on the side and I have a dude that has been making me custom rgb led things for my pc builds and I asked him to make me a light for my bike. Took a bit cause he's real busy during this covid thing but I got it a few weeks ago. I have been real busy myself with my "energy work/business" and I'm building 2 custom guitars atm. But I took the time on tuesday to finally install my new light...Here's from concept to install.......

If you are wondering it says FURY in Kanji ..... OH YEAH.......also I added an inexpensive swing arm bag too and I have to say the beverage holder kicks but!!!, but had to get a custom bracket made at a local shop here in town.( this bracket uses the helmet lock tab so you'd have to give up the helmet lock for this) Which btw will make more if any one is interested in getting one.....also he and I might be colaborating on some custom pipes for Fury's ....

One more thing.... If anyone is interested in the "spike" bolts I can make more... just contact me.... they are m6 thread but I own a tap & die set... price depends on the type/color of the spike

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you mind posting a picture of the mount (without the bag)? Looks really well done, I'm wondering about the function of the holes...
Hello, here's a new pic of the mount and the link to the bag if ya wanted it ... https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R6QGCR7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I can't remember what the guy wants for the mount because I traded him my old stock pipes so he could make a pipe jig but I will find out soon...oh also I had to paint the mount.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice mods, two question though, does the bag mess with the balance of the bike, and do the lights mess with the electrics?

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
normally not too hard but in my case did a lot of custom wiring and the addressable light bars in the grill was a pain in the but....if you want to check out the whole project go here....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts