Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!

I'm new to the Fury nation, I've rode bikes my entire life from Hondas to Harleys. I just recently came off of a VROD and saw the Fury and fell in LOVE. I'm the happy new owner of a 2020 Honda Fury! I'm from the Charlotte area in North Carolina and I'm excited to be apart of this community. I just wanted to introduce myself, see you guys out there!!

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good morning!

I'm new to the Fury nation, I've rode bikes my entire life from Hondas to Harleys. I just recently came off of a VROD and saw the Fury and fell in LOVE. I'm the happy new owner of a 2020 Honda Fury! I'm from the Charlotte area in North Carolina and I'm excited to be apart of this community. I just wanted to introduce myself, see you guys out there!!

Thanks
2020 ? You show-off. 😂 Welcome and enjoy your new bike. These things are so damn fun to ride. You’re going to love it.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good morning!

Thanks
welcome from N.W. Florida

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Late welcome from me! You'll love that bike, for certain.
I have a map of the Fury Nation going on here, you can get to it from the link by my signature picture. I'm adding willing members, just need a zip code (no addresses!). I'd love to keep this thing full of events, hangouts, ride routes, etc. If you don't want to be added, that's fine too, check it out and see if anyone is nearby!

Keep alert out there,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts