Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forum. I reside in Westchester County, New York. I have purchased a 2010 Silver Fury and love it. It is the first bike I have ever owned!!! I have already installed the following parts and will be asking for a ton of advice from the membership as this is all new to me. I have already learned so much from the forum posts and I am eternally grateful.

2010 Silver Metallic Fury
XL shooter grips and pegs - XOPRODOX
Braided lines - cable, clutch and brakes - Low and Mean
Chrome Spike mirrors - XOPRODOX
Honda tribal solo seat and spoiler with the LED lights
Low and Mean Speedo face - DB-1
Spike air intake adapter(coming soon) - Low and Mean
New air intake(coming soon)
New exhaust(coming soon)

PDBear154

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forum. I reside in Westchester County, New York. I have purchased a 2010 Silver Fury and love it. It is the first bike I have ever owned!!! I have already installed the following parts and will be asking for a ton of advice from the membership as this is all new to me. I have already learned so much from the forum posts and I am eternally grateful.

2010 Silver Metallic Fury
XL shooter grips and pegs - XOPRODOX
Braided lines - cable, clutch and brakes - Low and Mean
Chrome Spike mirrors - XOPRODOX
Honda tribal solo seat and spoiler with the LED lights
Low and Mean Speedo face - DB-1
Spike air intake adapter(coming soon) - Low and Mean
New air intake(coming soon)
New exhaust(coming soon)

PDBear154
Welcome aboard my friend.

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Welcome to the forum!, that's a nice start you got there. Have you ganked those ugly reflectors yet?
Yes, that's absolutely a must. I wouldn't have thought that those little reflectors would make such a difference, but the bike looks so much better without them. I still need to remove those stickers as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I take it this welcome is not a year over due? I am careful now! Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts