Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
i just bought my Silver Fury today and i love it. Handles Great
Hi! I got a blue one on Saturday and I am still blown away... Bit intimidated by all the modifications and learning so much as i browse the mails on this site.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Welcome Scott. Feel privileged that you can ride and not under a foot of snow, with 6-8” predicted for tomorrow. :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Welcome... & huh... we seen to be getting a lot of new riders lately (something in the water?)... Well, welcome to the club... enjoy the ride. Where did you hear about the bike? ... NM, see you have 31 posts... guess you've been thinking about this ... good choice then... lol

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Welcome Scott. Feel privileged that you can ride and not under a foot of snow, with 6-8” predicted for tomorrow. :mad:
Welcome as well! Besides losing the Super Bowl, we also are under snow with 6" more to come! :mad:

As I've said before....Read, Learn & Contribute!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I'm confused..:confused: Why are peeps welcoming a member that joined in April 2009?
I think something got our of sorts here..
Look at original post date....

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Time warp?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I'm confused..:confused: Why are peeps welcoming a member that joined in April 2009?
I think something got our of sorts here..
Look at original post date....
Ummm.... He just got the secret decoder bike now hes actually a part of the club..... But anyways welcome and maby if i venture over to holiday or you head up here we can ride together or hit up a bike night/show. Woops umm guess he didnt just get the bike, Baba Yaga just got theirs, Officially im an idiot and nobody reads time stamps...

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ummm.... He just got the secret decoder bike now hes actually a part of the club..... But anyways welcome and maby if i venture over to holiday or you head up here we can ride together or hit up a bike night/show. Woops umm guess he didnt just get the bike, Baba Yaga just got theirs, Officially im an idiot and nobody reads time stamps...
Lol... I generally do 99% of the time... but I thunked I have been had :p on this one... :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
think its my fault... I saw this lonely hello and did not look at the date and thought i'd extend a warm welcome and uhm messed things up sorry about the time warp. I am a bit over entusiastic.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
think its my fault... I saw this lonely hello and did not look at the date and thought i'd extend a warm welcome and uhm messed things up sorry about the time warp. I am a bit over entusiastic.
Totally understandable... happens to everybody at least once... :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Meh... We're all "special" at times... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts