Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just bought a "new" 2017 fury and can't wait to start modding it, but I'm going to wait a year until my warranty is up to do anything but the basics, saddlebags and seat. I plan on doing a lot of reading ahead of time so hopefully I won't have too many issues when the time comes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone! I just bought a "new" 2017 fury and can't wait to start modding it, but I'm going to wait a year until my warranty is up to do anything but the basics, saddlebags and seat. I plan on doing a lot of reading ahead of time so hopefully I won't have too many issues when the time comes.
Welcome to a great community. Now, if we could only get some FURY NATION swag, to display.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! I think you'll find Honda's stereotypical reliability at work with your new bike - I've had my 2011 for three years now and have performed only basic maintenance and mods.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Alabama! I think you'll find Honda's stereotypical reliability at work with your new bike - I've had my 2011 for three years now and have performed only basic maintenance and mods.
LoL I hope. I said I was going to wait but my tinkeritus got the better of me. My PC5 shipped as of today. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably should have done some more research before ordering.
You mean the reflash? I didn't want anything that was "permanent". PC5 uses stock plugs and can be removed without having to ship my ECU off. That's why I picked it for the time being.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Welcome aboard from California!
We have a google map of the 'Nation, you can get to it from the link above my signature picture. We are adding members, ride locations/routes, landmarks, hangouts, events, etc. If you WANT, we can add you as well, just need your zip code (no addresses on the web!). If you don't that's fine too, check it out anyway to see who is nearby!

Keep alert out there, you know nobody is watching for us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome aboard from California!
We have a google map of the 'Nation, you can get to it from the link above my signature picture. We are adding members, ride locations/routes, landmarks, hangouts, events, etc. If you WANT, we can add you as well, just need your zip code (no addresses on the web!). If you don't that's fine too, check it out anyway to see who is nearby!

Keep alert out there, you know nobody is watching for us.
It's really neat to see how many are out there, I think I have the only one in my town, or at least as far as I have seen. Do I just pm you my zip?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Probably should have done some more research before ordering.
I can see that you have modified the front fender mounts to roll your fender and keep crap from flying up into the radiator. Tell more so I can do the same thing. Is that still the OEM fender?

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
I can see that you have modified the front fender mounts to roll your fender and keep crap from flying up into the radiator. Tell more so I can do the same thing. Is that still the OEM fender?
It is the stock fender. I just made some brackets to relocate it.

If my memory serves me there were a couple of guys on here that were building the relocation brackets and selling them.

Just search for front fender relocation brackets and I'm sure you will find them.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
It is the stock fender. I just made some brackets to relocate it.

If my memory serves me there were a couple of guys on here that were building the relocation brackets and selling them.

Just search for front fender relocation brackets and I'm sure you will find them.
I made a bunch of those and gave them to the members that donated to Tig's fund. They were gone in a couple of days...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts