Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
You mean the reflash? I didn't want anything that was "permanent". PC5 uses stock plugs and can be removed without having to ship my ECU off. That's why I picked it for the time being.
Is reflash better than a commander? I think I need plugs it's winter time and it takes my bike 3 - 4 starts to start her up

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Is reflash better than a commander? I think I need plugs it's winter time and it takes my bike 3 - 4 starts to start her up
I'll be doing plugs this winter as well. After it sat for a few weeks I went to start it up in the cold the other day and it took 4x trying to get it started. Once it started though it was fine. I'm due anyway

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Besides having lower idle and being able to turn the fan on at a lower temp from what a can tell it's a wash.
From what i have read there have been good tunes with both. I would say the reflash would be easier but all you
have to do is search the forum and you'll find Maps for PCV that will get you close too. To get your full potential
out of ether one you would have to dyno your bike.

I'm more of a hands on kind of person and like to do things myself. I like to get in there and see how things tick.
This is my view on the subject. I know there are people on here that have different views. It's all good. I give anybody
on here props for trying to make there bike there own.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts