Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say HI to all the FURY owners. Been thinking about picking one of these up.

Never thought I'd ride another bike other then a sports bike, but since putting my uncles triumph back together, its so much more comfortable then my sp1 (My sp1 has just been sitting collecting dust).

Have any of you guys come from the sports bike world ? Or still have you sports bike and just added the fury to your line up ?

thanks,

Vic

·
Registered
32 Posts
I guess I fit that bill.

I have a Yamaha R6 and just picked my Fury up last Saturday. I have been on cruisers but never owned one till now. The Fury is a great handeling bike for a cruiser but way different than a sport. My R6 weighs in at like 380 lbs so you can do the math.

Im 33 and the sportbikes are making me feel my age now. Ive been lucky as far as no tickets or never dropping one but I was looking to pick up a Harley for a long time. Seen the Fury and just knew that bike was for me.

If ya pick one up, and are truely ready to get off a sport, I dont think you will regret it at all. The Fury is no speed demon, but it sure gets more attention (than anything production wise) I have seen on the road! And its fun to ride!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THATS my dilemma, I don't know if Im 100% ready to get off the sport bike YET.

Im hoping that my brother holds onto his RR, and if I get the itch to ride a crotch rocket again, I can just swap with him for a day or 2.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I came off of Sport Bikes, several members are converts. I rode an 04 Yamaha R1 and an 07 Ducati 1098S before the Fury. I enjoy the Fury, but I'm eyeing up a KTM Super Duke 990 now to add to the stable to cure my sportbike needs :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well thats me too. The dealer wasnt real excited about trading for my R6, so it didnt hurt my feelings at all to keep her. So I look at it as I can ride anyway I want now. Ride solo tearing up some curves or enjoy a day taking it easy with my fiance through some country roads. I love it!

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Just wanted to say HI to all the FURY owners. Been thinking about picking one of these up.
Never thought I'd ride another bike other then a sports bike, but since putting my uncles triumph back together, its so much more comfortable then my sp1 (My sp1 has just been sitting collecting dust).
Have any of you guys come from the sports bike world ? Or still have you sports bike and just added the fury to your line up ?
thanks,
Vic
K,
If you ever get over towards Malibu let me know...
T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts