Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be a stupid question but im having trouble installing the leather pouch on the frame above the radiator can someone please help

Thanks

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
If your pouch has vertical straps, use zip ties to attach them to the frame. Or you can poke some small holes in the pouch and run the zip ties through them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Chopped and/or Yaro,

You mean like those 50-lb test black plastic ties that you can release and re-use? Did they abrade or chafe any paint right around the spot they hug on the frame? If they didn't, sounds like a great solution; better than messing with leather straps. Which always seem to confabulate me lol.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Chopped and/or Yaro,

You mean like those 50-lb test black plastic ties that you can release and re-use? Did they abrade or chafe any paint right around the spot they hug on the frame? If they didn't, sounds like a great solution; better than messing with leather straps. Which always seem to confabulate me lol.
You can use regular zip ties. If you are worried about damaging the frame, throw a little neoprene between the frame and zip ties.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The bag I have came with velcro straps. This bag makes it possible to hang the straps horizontally or vertically. I have seen the same straps at Lowes and other hardware stores. I like them since I could put the soft side in so I didn't have to worry about scratching the frame.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i cut two small holes in the back of my pouch and used velcro attached to the frame right above the radiator. works great. no prob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts