Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Chopped and/or Yaro,

You mean like those 50-lb test black plastic ties that you can release and re-use? Did they abrade or chafe any paint right around the spot they hug on the frame? If they didn't, sounds like a great solution; better than messing with leather straps. Which always seem to confabulate me lol.

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Chopped and/or Yaro,

You mean like those 50-lb test black plastic ties that you can release and re-use? Did they abrade or chafe any paint right around the spot they hug on the frame? If they didn't, sounds like a great solution; better than messing with leather straps. Which always seem to confabulate me lol.
You can use regular zip ties. If you are worried about damaging the frame, throw a little neoprene between the frame and zip ties.

· Registered
100 Posts
The bag I have came with velcro straps. This bag makes it possible to hang the straps horizontally or vertically. I have seen the same straps at Lowes and other hardware stores. I like them since I could put the soft side in so I didn't have to worry about scratching the frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.