Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...Fellow Fury owners...I need a little help. My grand-daughter (age 4) knocked over my Fury. She was not hurt...but I can't say the same for my fury nor my feelings. Anyone have spare parts they might have removed to upgrade or have spares that they may want to part with for reasonable resale prices. I need a factory left rear blinker assm, Left factory mirror, Clutch handle, and left front cylinder head chrome cover. And Yes the handle bar dented the tank...but I'll save up for a new tank and paint...Thank you so much. Terry

·
Super Moderator
2,805 Posts
Sorry to hear. :oops:

Factory parts are available used here and eBay, so if you're not looking to upgrade the prices are reasonable.

The tank dent can probably be managed at a dent repair place (and skilled use of touch-up paint or vinyl graphics), there are a few threads on that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ok...Fellow Fury owners...I need a little help. My grand-daughter (age 4) knocked over my Fury. She was not hurt...but I can't say the same for my fury nor my feelings. Anyone have spare parts they might have removed to upgrade or have spares that they may want to part with for reasonable resale prices. I need a factory left rear blinker assm, Left factory mirror, Clutch handle, and left front cylinder head chrome cover. And Yes the handle bar dented the tank...but I'll save up for a new tank and paint...Thank you so much. Terry
I am in the process of changing out my handlebars and a few other things. I am just waiting on the the speed relocation bracket.. the bars on on it have the 2in riser/spacer on them as well. maybe on the mirror and lever.. if i get new ones between now and the time i get the bracket then yes. but i can let the handlebars and risers go when they are pulled off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handle bars on mine ok ....just dented my tank...need left mirror, clutch handle, left rear turn signal assembly...keep me in mind. Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ouch! Sorry for your pain. I would have expected you to be looking for right side parts. Not to pour salt in it, but exactly how did she and the jeep manage a left-side drop and escape injury? Bump from the back and off the kickstand?

Sure glad she didn't get hurt. I hope you handled it well and had a Grandpa hero moment there.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Purchased new in South Dakota...in 2014. Only has 1900 miles on it. So don't believe it is same bike....but love love the sound of the exhaust.
yes the sideburners are nice pipe... i would rather those the the vance and hinse set up i have on mine, I like the 2 into 1

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ouch! Sorry for your pain. I would have expected you to be looking for right side parts. Not to pour salt in it, but exactly how did she and the jeep manage a left-side drop and escape injury? Bump from the back and off the kickstand?

Sure glad she didn't get hurt. I hope you handled it well and had a Grandpa hero moment there.
Yes, clipped rear tire, kickstand folded.....and down she went. My step daughter came running to me crying...grand-daughter was still sitting in her power wheels jeep crying....All I could do was wipe the tears from grand-daughters face...hug her...and told her I love her....(holding in the true frustration...as grandpa has to)...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking bike....

Personalization is the passion in these bikes...I saved for two years, and sourced the Cayman Gator hide and the Tanned / Blue cape buffalo hide for Corbin to make my seat. I love it, but not as much as the exhaust...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey brother I’d recommend hondaosrts house for a lesser cost factory parts especially on the tank. And I’d recommend lowering or better yet replacing those front signals with after market LEDS. I replaced my tank but the high setting lights will hit the tank without lowering them to the lower triple tree.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey brother I’d recommend hondaosrts house for a lesser cost factory parts especially on the tank. And I’d recommend lowering or better yet replacing those front signals with after market LEDS. I replaced my tank but the high setting lights will hit the tank without lowering them to the lower triple tree.

I bit the bullet...bought all the parts from Honda dealer. No solid leads on pristine used parts...want to maintain the look I had...bike then going to local custom paint shop to repair paint on rear lower arm and cubby trunk on backrest... it's riding time here...want it back to cruise. Thanks to all for the reply.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts