Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!,
So I am leaning towards getting a Mustang seat.
What do you guys( and when I say guys, I am including you girls too) recommend. If I get the solo with backrest can I add the passenger with backrest too?
Or is the one piece for two a better option?
Love to hear your recommendations even if it's not a Mustang!
Please help my ass is killing me! 馃ぃ

Registered
The Mustang wide solo will work with the OEM passenger seat and is much more comfortable than stock. Of course, if you don't have the OEM passenger you could also get the passenger seat with backrest or the single rider / passenger version. I only have experience with the solo rider matched with OEM passenger variant.

Registered
I had a Mustang seat on my Yamaha Warrior back in 2002 and put a lot of butt time on it. It was an excellent seat. Wife had one on her Warrior and also loved it. Both had a backrest, super comfortable. Forward to 2013 and I put a C&C solo seat on my '13 Fury and really loved it also. I just bought another new 2020 Fury and I'm having a C&C seat made for it. I would recommend both the Mustang and C&C seats. Personally I've found the C&C seats are better looking. We've always had our own bikes so never had passenger seats.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a Mustang seat on my Yamaha Warrior back in 2002 and put a lot of butt time on it. It was an excellent seat. Wife had one on her Warrior and also loved it. Both had a backrest, super comfortable. Forward to 2013 and I put a C&C solo seat on my '13 Fury and really loved it also. I just bought another new 2020 Fury and I'm having a C&C seat made for it. I would recommend both the Mustang and C&C seats. Personally I've found the C&C seats are better looking. We've always had our own bikes so never had passenger seats.
Are the Mustangs softer than the C&C? How would you describe the difference?

Registered
I would say the Mustang seat is harder but it spreads the load, so to speak, and it was comfortable on all day rides. C&C was softer but still comfortable all day. Also C&C seats have a ton of options on the looks of the seat. I ordered my new one with gel so I'll see how that works. I'm a big old fat guy so that could have some bearing. Also I was only 52 years old back when I had the Warrior.

Super Moderator
Although I have C&C seats (solo and two up Sport Tour) I can safely say that any aftermarket seat will be way more comfortable than stock. C&C make each seat to order so they have a lot options to make it the way you want it. I went with the standard offerings vinyl and no gel. I find they work perfectly for me. What I find interesting is that the rider section of the Sport Tour seat is slightly more comfortable than the solo seat. There is not much in it and if I did not have two seats to compare I would never notice.

Registered
Are the Mustangs softer than the C&C? How would you describe the difference?
I鈥檝e no idea Re the fury yet I鈥檇 been told on the VTX that I鈥檇 lose an inch with a mustang so I emailed Mustang & they confirmed it.. just in case it鈥檚 important to you as I have the Gibbon Gene & need every inch. It may well not apply to the Fury though. They did reply quickly

Registered
Hey!,
So I am leaning towards getting a Mustang seat.
What do you guys( and when I say guys, I am including you girls too) recommend. If I get the solo with backrest can I add the passenger with backrest too?
Or is the one piece for two a better option?
Love to hear your recommendations even if it's not a Mustang!
Please help my ass is killing me! 馃ぃ
Hello, I have 2 piece mustang on my fury, I attached couple of pics, maybe it'll help you if the loox is important for you, cuz the comfort part is guaranteed for your ass...;)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts