Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone expalin to me how to replace the stock rear signal. I thought I saw a post about it but cant find it. I got some scratches in mine figuring it would be an easy swap. I can seem to ind the bolt under the passenger seat or the bolts for the front seat. Guessing there is something i am missing cuz it seems like the bolt for the rear seat is between the fender and fender support. Any help please?

Mods please move this if i posted in the wrong section

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Can someone expalin to me how to replace the stock rear signal. I thought I saw a post about it but cant find it. I got some scratches in mine figuring it would be an easy swap. I can seem to ind the bolt under the passenger seat or the bolts for the front seat. Guessing there is something i am missing cuz it seems like the bolt for the rear seat is between the fender and fender support. Any help please?

Mods please move this if i posted in the wrong section
Botl under the pasenger seat is at the end....move the padding a little and you will find it...There are two seat bolts, one on each side for the main seat as I recall, but I could be wrong....you gotta lift the edge of the seat to see them.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Lift the padding at the rear of the passenger seat and remove that screw, take the two bolts out on the strap on the passenger seat, lift the seat off, lift the back corner of the main seat and remove the bolt, repeat on the other side, slide the main seat up and back and it will come off, lift the rear fender off.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seats removed and fender removed but the new signal i got only has a wire about 8 inches long with a 2 prong plug on it grean/red wires? Where do i go from here do i even have the right signal

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woodenhorse if i coulda found a gif of someone hugging you i woulda posted it thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks fury forums site

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
woodenhorse if i coulda found a gif of someone hugging you i woulda posted it thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks fury forums site
LOL!! It's a joint effort on this forum....information comes from all of us....I know I've benefited tremendously from the help of all of the good people on this forum! :):cool: I know you were in a panic (been there, done that) so I simply did a search for you. When you get done with your replacement, take the time to look over RedSpawnSilver's FAQ's and play with the search button....tons of good stuff here.....wade through the chatter (of which I'm guilty of participating in) and you'll probably find what you need. Glad we all could be of help!:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts