Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda FURY Kuryakyn REAR MASTER Cylinder COVER

I know some of you guys might be on a tight budget nowadays and saving up for that special mod you have in mind but here is a very inexpensive mod you can do for uner $30 that just might help out with the itch you have to do something now to your bike. I purchased a few different style rear master cylinder covers trying out each one for the best looks and this one from Kuryakyn is by far the best one. Such a simple little mod such as this can really make a big difference in an area of blandness. Although the 7821 kuryakyn cover is made for the vtx 1800 it is now marketed and sold for the fury and fits very nicely. It is not the cheap abs plastic like many of the others and will fit perfect in 2 min. of time on your Fury. I didn't bother to take a photo of the install but I can assure you it is a great replacement to the stock one. You can buy direct through Glenn at Republic Cycle or purchase it like I did of his ebay auction buy it now.

Honda FURY Kuryakyn REAR MASTER Cylinder COVER: eBay Motors (item 130407891359 end time Jul-17-10 11:00:40 PDT)

· Premium Member
13,959 Posts
Honda FURY Kuryakyn REAR MASTER Cylinder COVER

I know some of you guys might be on a tight budget nowadays and saving up for that special mod you have in mind but here is a very inexpensive mod you can do for uner $30 that just might help out with the itch you have to do something now to your bike. I purchased a few different style rear master cylinder covers trying out each one for the best looks and this one from Kuryakyn is by far the best one. Such a simple little mod such as this can really make a big difference in an area of blandness. Although the 7821 kuryakyn cover is made for the vtx 1800 it is now marketed and sold for the fury and fits very nicely. It is not the cheap abs plastic like many of the others and will fit perfect in 2 min. of time on your Fury. I didn't bother to take a photo of the install but I can assure you it is a great replacement to the stock one. You can buy direct through Glenn at Republic Cycle or purchase it like I did of his ebay auction buy it now.

Honda FURY Kuryakyn REAR MASTER Cylinder COVER: eBay Motors (item 130407891359 end time Jul-17-10 11:00:40 PDT)
i have that cover on mine dave,and you are right.it is nice.

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
i've been at the pc too long today--pulled an all nighter last night--just now while skimming the posts i could swear Richard's avatar was moving.

gotta get some sleep soon or i'll be..............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.