Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well seeing it was almost 80 today,,,went for an early ride,,came home,,jacked Big Blue up on the lift,,took off the Foot pegs,,spoiler and mounted the Irate Grill,,,then went inside ,,got some dental floss,,which didnt work and a blow dryer and some channel locks,,,I removed the rear reflectors. Its that time to cook supper so I stopped,,just wanted Richard and all the other reflector police to know I made some progress,,here are 2 pics, but I posted about 7 in my album on my profile if u want to see it.:D:D

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
You forgot the fork reflector :p

· Registered
2,152 Posts
".......just wanted Richard and all the other reflector police to know I made some progress....."
That's all well and good, WildBill, and better late than never, but nonetheless, you went well past the deadline and, therefore, there is still the matter of the penalty and the fine; I rule that it's going to cost you a six of cold Guiness the next time we meet. LOL.

Cheers

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That-a-boy. I expect you'll be finished by tomorrow?
actually i could do it now but i dont want too,,so yeah,,took maybe 15 minutes to get them off,,i did leave a small mark on the right side,,pissed but oh well,,and I know i forgot the ones on the fork Pred,,I said i only got the rear ones done and the grill put on,,did anyone see the grill,,lol I think that IRATE GRILL MARTY MADE LOOKS AWESOME ON MY BIKE<<<THANKS MARTY YOU DID A GREAT JOB,,,:D

· Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Sorry, I didn't notice the grill initially because I was blinded by the reflector :D

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bill:
The grill looks sharp..
Have fun cleaning that sucker..
Mine has teeth and bites me every time I get near it..
I blame Marty for teaching these grill's bad habits before leaving his shop...:D
lol ,,,I cut my hand on it when putting it on,,was like damnit a freaking metal paper cut wth,,lol,,got me on the fist knuckle line of my thumb,,shit hurts,,lol:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.