Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Knew you were lurking out there somewhere...! Howz life on the Hill?

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Still kicking, awesome! Riding at all?
Not yet. Still raining a lot and still some cooler weather. However, I did ride on Christmas day as the weather was very nice. After that, I took the battery out and put it on the maintainer. Will be getting it back in the bike soon though, if the weather ever dries out and stays warm.

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's about time you got back on here, ya lazy Lima bean!
Kiss my ass, Jeff, you queer.

Yeah, I was debating on never returning. This place just isn't like it used to be with so many of the regulars absent. I appreciate that the site owners upgraded and everything, but I don't think it'll ever be like the good ol' days again. Doesn't feel like home anymore, 'cause of so many others that are gone.

Good to speak to you and the other fella's again though.

Be happy and enjoy life as much as you can.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Kiss my ass, Jeff, you queer.

Yeah, I was debating on never returning. This place just isn't like it used to be with so many of the regulars absent. I appreciate that the site owners upgraded and everything, but I don't think it'll ever be like the good ol' days again. Doesn't feel like home anymore, 'cause of so many others that are gone.

Good to speak to you and the other fella's again though.

Be happy and enjoy life as much as you can.
It isn't the same around here anymore because guys like you quit coming around... and because of "The Facebook"... lol

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It isn't the same around here anymore because guys like you quit coming around... and because of "The Facebook"... lol
That's why I quit coming around, because guys like me quit coming around. It got boring here. I just came from another site arguing with some freaky retarded dude in the U.K. That's how desperate for comedic entertainment I am.

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i guess Hermit Hill is better than Cripple Creek....
Hermit Hill is a great place to live, if I could just keep the damn trespassers away. That's why I'm always out there with my lantern and my gun.......except most of the time it's an AR15 instead of a pistol.........sometimes a 12 gauge with an extended magazine loaded with double 0 buckshot.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hermit Hill is a great place to live, if I could just keep the damn trespassers away. That's why I'm always out there with my lantern and my gun.......except most of the time it's an AR15 instead of a pistol.........sometimes a 12 gauge with an extended magazine loaded with double 0 buckshot.
I am fond of my Kel-Tec sub2000 and the glock.. 12 gauge sound fun... and Hermit Hill sound great..

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am fond of my Kel-Tec sub2000 and the glock.. 12 gauge sound fun... and Hermit Hill sound great..
Yeah, I've heard a lot of people like that Kel-Tec. I've never shot one though.

Oh, and instead of a lantern, I have a tactical light attached to my AR. The only trespassers I've shot with it are armadillos. Works great. Can't wait to try out my shotgun on one of those bastards.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, I've heard a lot of people like that Kel-Tec. I've never shot one though.

Oh, and instead of a lantern, I have a tactical light attached to my AR. The only trespassers I've shot with it are armadillos. Works great. Can't wait to try out my shotgun on one of those bastards.
I love the Kel-Tec only use 9mm and can use the glock mag so its a win win for me.. you can get it in 40cal. if you need it..lol. you can get it with multi-mags

1 - 20 of 41 Posts