Honda Fury Forums: banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
thats kind of funny I asked cuz I snapped that tendon before that why I asked...It is called a gamekeepers wound.. I have a small issue firing a weapon with my left hand(im lefty).. they gave the police in Boston Ma lager caliber back in the 90s they had 9mm they went 40cal, 2 police shot 1 man like 14 time and 1 cop died 1 shot multiple times... it just pissed the guy off. he got up off the ground and like a boss went to work. people thought the guy was wearing a vest, the guy also died but not after getting shot many times like it was nothing.... cant say if the guy was on anything can say he was a monster. 6'3 290lbs. looked like a linebacker.. I was in my early 20s at the time. never forget fucked up shit like that..
I've heard stories like that before which I why I choose to carry larger, more powerful rounds. Anything CAN kill IF it hits in the right spot. Also, I'm no ballistics expert, but from what I've read and studied, the larger the round, the more damage it will do and the more stopping possibility it has. Velocity of course, is also a factor. The faster the round, the more damage it will do and the more stopping possibility is has.

I'll never tell anyone what THEY should use or carry. I'm only saying what I choose to carry. My .45 ACP, as everyone knows is slow, but large. One of the reasons I really like my 10mm is because it's a decent size round, but also somewhat fast and powerful. For me it's the best of both worlds.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts