Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
L&M's adapter works pretty well for the way it's set up. it is mounted in two places, it's clamped to the rubber intake boot, and there is also a screw at the bottom tip of the adapter. Everything above the intake is just there to cover all the wires and breather tubes, there are no mounting points up there. With the intake on, if you grab the spike and move it side to side, there is a bit of play, maybe a quarter inch or so to each side. The weight of the intake sticking out front limit the forces to pushing it up and down, not side to side. It's very stable moving up and down. I've kept an eye on it while riding for a while, and haven't noticed any significant movements at all. Even going over large bumbs that lift me off the seat, the intake remains quite steady. I'm a little concerned about the longevity aspect due to the fact that the adapter is made of fiberglass. I'd rather see it in billet aluminum, but only time will show how well it does. Hope this answers your questions, about the L&M adapter anyway. I haven't had any experience yet with the Accutronix adapter, so I will have to leave that description to someone else. Good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.